Monday, October 24, 2011

Please mark your calendars if you'd like to attend!

November is a busy month for me. I'm in an interview with Jay Peachy on Sound Therapy Radio CJSF 90.1 FM on November 1st between 7-8 pm PT. There is live streaming on their website.

Also I will have art cards, paintings, and copies of my book on sale at:

Holiday Craft Fair
Saturday, November 12th, 10 am to 4 pm
West End Community Centre, 870 Denman, Vancouver, BC

Art Studios Winter Sale & Silent Auction
Thursday, November 24th, 12 to 8 pm
Heritage Hall, 3102 Main Street at 15th Avenue, Vancouver, BC

What else have I been up to? Giving a couple of talks on recovery, facing new challenges in the workplace, and sending off some writing submissions. Also Jay Peachy came to The Art Studios to videotape members for a video clip to promote our program.

I hope your November is a good one.

No comments: