Monday, August 27, 2012

Recommendation from BestsellerBound

BestsellerBound is a website for indie writers and publishers. They are a growing community of thriving writers. The indie publishers I know not only are excellent writers but support each other on BestsellerBound and on Facebook. Indie writers have control over all aspects of their writing, editing process, marketing, and production of their work into print or e-books.

Darcia Helle, Maria Savva and Stacy Juba established BestsellerBound.com in 2010 to help writers promote their books and reach a wider audience. Darcia and Maria recommended my book My Schizophrenic Life in their review.

Thanks to them for supporting not only my writing but my message to give hope to others who may identify with my story of recovery.

No comments: