Saturday, July 19, 2014

Thank you!

I would like to thank Raymond Chow, an internationally renowned artist, for his encouragement and opportunity to exhibit my work at The Archer and The Horseman Gallery, 208 East 16th, in June. From there, he had the idea to exhibit the work of seven established and emerging artists at Fragrant Wood Gallery, 2233 Granville Street as a grand finale before they closed that location. The new Fragrant Wood Gallery is located at 2447 Granville @ Broadway.

Thanks to Jaz Pawa who did a lot of work with Raymond to organize this show. We had a wonderful opening reception. For me, it was thrilling to show my work on South Granville along with Mike Levin, Cathy Ludgate, Perrin Sparks, Liz Koerner, Jaz Pawa and Raymond Chow. Also I'd like to thank Alice Gu who manages the gallery for the opportunity to show there.

Also thanks to all our supporters who came out to see the show!


No comments: